It is typical for any modern day girl to want to smell nice. She has to feel beautiful attractive and confident in this male-dominated world. This is the reason as to why a funny and unpleasant body odor, originating from her armpits, hair or her lady parts is the most horrifying idea.
As much as it is refreshing and pleasing to sweat during a hot and stressful event. It is repulsive if the sweat happens to smell bad. Bacteria on the skin near sweat glands flourishes on sweat and are responsible for the odor.
Most of the time, common hygiene practices are out ruled, therefore, other means come in handy. The vaginal deodorant comes into play. Can you picture taking a bath in the middle of a hectic day at work, or during a plane flight? This is practically impossible.
Why girls need deodorant.
• An unchecked bad smelling sweat can lead to common yeast infections and other severe conditions. But with the right deodorant, this can be avoided early.
• The deodorant application allows sweating but in a hygienic way because it kills bacteria responsible for bad odor.
• You feel fresh and comfortable.
• The floral scented deodorant make you smell sexy and therefore improving self-worth.
• The knowledge of no foul smell emanating from your armpits and pelvic region gives a kick to your confidence. This then results in improved sexual and work relations. Note that am not advocating for employee sexual relations!
• Deodorant use may limit the number of visitors to your gynecologist. Because the root causing bacteria or fungal and yeast infections are killed.
What to look for when shopping for a feminine deodorant.
• It should have solely natural ingredients. Any chemical element found in a deodorant could alter the vaginal fluids pH. The vagina is an intriguing organ as its fluids maintain their pH or as many would claim, it is self-cleaning. Altering this pH would give room to bacteria blooming and worse, lead to yeast infections.
• Look for a deodorant whose effects last long into the day. It is tiresome and distractive to have to repeatedly apply deodorant. Especially in a work setting.
• Opt for deodorant products that are clinically tested and approved by your gynecologist. Avoid those containing elements that are allergens to your skin. This help avoids itching or even break of the skin. Remember, the idea is to bring comfort.
• Consider small sized packs. These are easy to carry around as they fit in most handbags. Also, handling is made easier.
• Test the spray mechanism. Should be in good working condition, easy to operate and require minimum pressure.
• For convenience, while applying in lower areas of your body, it should be able to operate upside down. Some places require privacy to address and a friends help would be the worst idea, right?
• The deodorant of choice should give pleasant floral smell soothing to the user. This is also to appeal others as much as it will appeal you besides, it is you who will be wearing it.
• However, the floral scent should not be overwhelming. Sometimes simplicity appeals more.
• Helpful tips on application of deodorants.
• Do not apply directly to your vajayjay to avoid introducing foreign elements. Vaginas are self-cleaning.
• For severe body odor, do not try to mask it with deodorant. Visit your gynecologist for treatment.